[sword-devel] Virtual Library of Theology

Arthur Bolstad arthurbolstad at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 04:16:07 MST 2007

Welcome!

Your colleague is thinking but it looks like he has not done much
Biblical research.  One of the first questions we ask when investigating
a Bible verse is "How is that word used elsewhere?" So (a) is based on a
misunderstanding of how Pastor's (and specialized theologians) work.

As far as (b) is concerned, I want desperately to reduce my book load so
the more on computer the better.  It is much better to have the material
(books) on my own computer rather than online (so they are always,
everywhere available).

Glad you are thinking and talking about the questions.

Art Bolstad