[sword-devel] Sword CE

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jul 16 21:07:15 MST 2007

Hey Guys,

I have also desired to update SwordReader.  I am excited to hear about
both of your interests.  The code is in svn here:

http://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk/

It would be nice to first get it compiled with the latest engine.  Also
we get support emails because some devices don't have the same path to
the 'Programs' folder so the prebuilt sword.conf file doesn't point to
the correct place.  Not sure of a good solution for this.  We could at
least add 'AugmentPath' entries for the most wellknown locations.

Anyway, let me know if you need help getting things compiled.

	-Troy.