[sword-devel] Sword CE

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon Jul 16 19:06:48 MST 2007

I'm in the same situation. I would like to use Pocket Sword Reader, but
there are a few problems with it. To name a couple, there isn't an
obvious way to change the font for the display, so anything other than
basic Latin characters does not display properly (e.g., Vietnamese,
Hebrew, Greek with accents). Also, the program doesn't open
properly--you have to go to the "Running Programs" dialog to have it
appear on the screen. Finally, the icon doesn't appear with the link in
the Start menu. Given that it uses the same modules as desktop
front-ends, it would be fantastic to see it working well. I am not a
developer, but if there is any way I can help, I am willing to pitch in.

Daniel Owens