[sword-devel] Oddness in Psalms headers

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 06:40:06 MST 2007

Karl,

The \S/ is a formatting characteristic of the NASB source, indicating
small caps. It's presence in the module indicates an error in the module
making (i.e. my program to create the osis from the NASB source).
However, I think your module under cygwin is out of date, but not under
FC7. The latest does not have any \.

That said, I checked the osis and how it is currently is still wrong. It
is using:
and not
<divineName>Lord's</divineName>

Thanks for the bug report.