[sword-devel] NET bible and Sword .........

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 17 14:46:21 MST 2007

Hi Barry,
   I have added spam filters to sword-support recently.  It is much
better but will still generate about 5 spam messages a day.  I concur
with Chris about forwarding email to sword-devel.  We have had many
complaints from people who have found their support emails archived on
public forum archive sites because they were forwarded to sword-devel or
other.  sword-support should indeed be private.  You should never be
able to google any mail from sword-support.  No archiver bot is
subscribed to sword-support, to my knowledge.  Thanks for the help everyone.

   -Troy.