[sword-devel] NET bible and Sword .........

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 17 14:21:31 MST 2007

Hi there .........

As the 'culprit' that was forwarded to this list much to the dismay of
Chris was a query about the NET bible and Sword, could I say that if
anyone spots a problem on the Sword support list that is down to one of
the NET bible modules, they can feel free to forward it to me.  I can no
longer get the Sword support list as it was generating so much spam that
my ISP started bouncing messages - and this repeatedly got me
unsubscribed.  So I gave up!  If it no longer generates loads of spam
tell me, and I'll re-subscribe.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).