[sword-devel] Copying scripture quickly for presentation

Jonathon Blake jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:34:34 MST 2007

Jari wrote:

> So I was wondering if there are any plans for some sort of verse exporter that would generate a html page or even better a power point presentation from selected verses?

I don't have the time to work on it now, but would would output in
Open Document Format be acceptable?  The end-user would be able to
select whether the output is text, drawing, or presentation
page/document.

My thinking here is that something like this would be equally useful
for Christian Ubuntu, or the Linux distribution aimed at churches, and
similar religious organizations. [This also takes into account the
fact that ODF is an ISO standard, and is   multiplatform.  Aa tool
created for The Sword Project should either be multiplatform, or canbe
easilly configured to run on any platform.]

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed