[sword-devel] Copying scripture quickly for presentation

Jari Strand strand_jari at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:36:45 MST 2007

Hello.
Our church is using power point presentations to display scripture but this
requires copy and paste every time which is too slow if you need to show
something on request. So I was wondering if there are any plans for some
sort of verse exporter that would generate a html page or even better a
power point presentation from selected verses?

Thank you. I would probably be writing something like this for SWORD project
if I'd knew the source that well.