[sword-devel] *.conf qualifier, InstallSize

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 29 14:03:56 MST 2007

I added it to the page long, long ago, but I couldn't give the details
exactly of why.

Personally, I have no interest in updating all of the existing .confs to
add the install size, and have no desire to do it on an ongoing basis as
part of the release process. If we can add it as an automated process,
that's fine/great.

Adding InstallSize doesn't really give the whole picture when it comes
to modules like the Dore woodcuts, anyway. They take much longer to
download than their relative size would suggest because of the many
files they contain, rather than their size alone.

--Chris