[sword-devel] *.conf qualifier, InstallSize

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 29 13:18:55 MST 2007

Karl,

I'm not sure I remember every hearing about this.  I wonder who added it
to the page.  If the size of the module needs to be know, I would rather
have a method call in the engine that uses the transport to compute the
size.  Actually, I think this is already done, because the windows
installer provides 2 progress bars: current file, and overall.

Now my memory could be bad and someone on #sword might have lobbied for
this, but I sure don't remember.

	-Troy.