[sword-devel] scripRefs now working in SwordReader

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 14 15:35:01 MST 2007

Hi Karl ...........

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> I suggest xref'ing back to the most-recently-used Bible module, since that would represent a reasonable idea of what version the user likes.
Thanks for that.  I'll think along those lines and come up with
something that works that way.  I'll probably make SwordReader write a
little .conf file with that information, so once a bible has been used,
it will persist between uses of the app as the 'current' referent.
Later, we could include book, chapter and verse refs in the same .conf
file so we always start where we left off.  David, does that sound a
sensible approach to you?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).