[sword-devel] SpaRVG2004 module released

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 04:58:19 MST 2007

Chris,

Another test I should like to add is a well-formed and/or a validity
test against the osis or thml schema. And to look for extraneous
markup such as { } and \. These creep in various modules.

BibleDesktop extensively tests the conf against what the wiki
documentation says the values in the conf must/can/should be,
reporting any errors to the console. So starting BD from the command
line and then opening the Book installer will survey all the conf's.
For the last several releases the Beta site has been part of the
installer.

The biggest problems are that the DistributionLicense values are
straying from the 4 prescribed values to give additional information.

The other problem I have encountered is that "po" is not the language
code for Polish.

Hope this helps.

In Him,
	DM