[sword-devel] SpaRVG2004 module released

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Aug 21 21:32:54 MST 2007

peter wrote:
> There are a lot of modules in Beta which work perfectly well and should
> be moved.

Unfortunately we don't know that they work well because most of the
modules in Beta haven't been extensively tested.

I will probably write some module testing utilities to identify missing
or repeated verses, invalid/incorrect .conf entries, maybe a validity
checker for generated RTF, and such.

> The Turkish2.conf needs to be updated - see below - then it could get
> moved over.

I've updated the New Turkish Bible's .conf file and renamed it TurNTB,
but I still want to test it more extensively.

--Chris