[sword-devel] Thoughts on software used in Exegesis

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 12 20:11:02 MST 2007

Hi folks,

I've written a little blog entry on my experiences with Greek exegesis
this year: http://gear.dyndns.org:81/journal/professional/20070813-exegesis

I'd be interested in your comments & feedback.  I'd also be *really*
interested in trying to turn this into something for my final year
project in my M.Div - any tips on how to make Bible-related software
development a viable topic in a theological degree?  ;-)

--
Paul
<http://paulgear.webhop.net>