[sword-devel] sword-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

sworddev at chrisbaker.com sworddev at chrisbaker.com
Tue Apr 10 14:04:37 MST 2007

RE:
> What is happening with the Personal Commentary in Windows CS, (Sword
> Project for Windows) Version 1.5.9
> Running on XP
>
> I tried to demonstrate how a person could input their own notes in the
> personal commentary.
> I input. "This is a personal note" and saved on exiting.
> Below is how it appears.
> I have tried this on two different computers running windows XP.
> { \viewkind4\uc1\pard\nowidctlpar\cf7\lang1033\f1\fs24 This is a personal
> note.\f1 \cf7\par }

Here's how I worked around that:
use notepad and open the file personal.conf (mine was in [sword
folder]\mods.d); next, place a semi-colon in front of (or delete) the line
reading "SourceType=ThML" -- that fixed it for me.  When some future
iteration of WinSword (or BibleCS or whatever you want to call it) works
through the problem, I can remove the semi-colon and take advantage of any
benefit that line provides.
-Chris