[sword-devel] Updating Clarke commentary to become readable

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 24 22:24:47 MST 2006

Karl,
	They are commented out in thml->html filters because they are already
valid html.  The filters ignore them and let the html renderer do what
it should do.  It's odd that gnomesword doesn't work with that.  I
wonder if we're stripping them out somewhere else.  I'd be interested in
seeing the markup that thmlhtml outputs.  Maybe diatheke might be the
easiest way to see that.  If you have a chance to try it out with a
problem verse, please let me know what ya get.

	-Troy.