[sword-devel] When will 1.5.9 be released?

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Mon Sep 18 10:44:01 MST 2006

g'day,

The LocaleHelper helped to get a test Thai conf locale working. We are
moving today and getting ready to return to Thailand. I hope to finish
the Thai locale for book names tomorrow.

The 20-Sep date sounds good for a deadline! If I find some things later,
the issues will probably not affect others so much. A small 1.5.9.x bug
release if needed sounds great.

ak