[sword-devel] new BibleCS for testing

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 5 01:10:16 MST 2006

Thanks Lynn,
	Now that we are showing headings at appropriate places, many modules
will have to be redone.  It seems we have all kinds of extraneous data
in the heading fields which, up till now, has been harmless.

	I also am not happy with the new line issue.  Doing things modularly
sometimes makes it difficult to do things like only include 1 newline
when a render filter might substitute one for </title>, and the chapter
display adds one after each heading.  I was going to attempt some magic
to check for newline before adding one, but it's often something more
like {Title /par/pard}-- not undoable, just not something I wanted to
add right before a release.

	Thanks for the report on these and the others.

		-Troy.