[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:49:32 MST 2006

Yes, the OSIS filters have changed, mainly, I believe, at the impetus
of the NET Bible, but I don't think that the osis2mod import tool
utilizes the filter, so you should try re-importing your module using
the osis2mod tools and see if they display properly now.  But perhaps
someone who knows more than I could make that answer definitive.

--Greg