[sword-devel] Request for precompiled sword utilitiees for win32.

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Mon Oct 23 14:43:24 MST 2006

 From the change logs it seems that there were some changes made to the
filters, and the osis filters were causing a lot of problems for me when
transcoding the polish bible. Back then I've ended up by stripping most
of the problematic markup to create a working module. Now, as of 1.5.9 I
hope that those problems went away, and I'm eager to provide the new
version of the module for the benefit of the polish community. Its is
really worthwhile doing this, as the translator of The Bible, who
translated it singlehandedly (!) gave the official permit to distribute
it within the sword project. The OSIS file was made from the original
PageMaker files used for the printing in the publishing house (this is
yet another miracle, that I was given the opportunity to work on this
original files). In the effort not to waste the good will of those great
people, and of also my own (4 months of work) I would like to provide
the best sword module possible. Without the newest sword utilities this
is mission impossible thou :-(

Please help.
Christopher.