[sword-devel] Hesychius Beta

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 23 10:53:07 MST 2006

Manfred,
	The key text is not being interpreted as UTF-8.  Not sure if, on the
mac, you have to run the UTF-8 text through some kind of conversion
before sending it to the display control, but this seems to be the
problem.  All other text from SWORD is UTF-8, so it would seem that this
is happening somewhere for the actual Bible display.  This is our first
GenBook module with keys that are multibyte.

	-Troy.