[sword-devel] Hesychius Beta

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 23 09:30:15 MST 2006

Troy,

sorry, I think I missed this discussion.

I tried the Hesychius with MacSword but it didn't look to good.
The keys aren't displayed in greek in the key content pane on the right.
You also cannot change the content when choosing or clicking an other
key, the content that is displayed does not change.
But I tried with sword 1.5.8. I'm currently compiling sword 1.5.9 and
I try with that.
In general it would IMO be better for MacSword to make it a "normal"
Lexicon if this is possible.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks like with Sword 1.5.8: