[sword-devel] SBL/ETS update / J2ME / Mac

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 21 12:41:47 MST 2006

Manfred,
	This is great news if you might have something available soon.  I have
no experience with MacSword, or programming for the Mac.  You would be
Dr. Winter's hero if you had a standalone app (macsword) working well
with Hesychius for his presentation.  Don't stress too much, as he can
always require there to be internet access available and use the web
tool, but I'm sure it would remove much stress from him if he had
something working which didn't require it.  Thanks for your efforts.
I'm sorry you've not had success getting your additions to macsword
released.

	-Troy.