[sword-devel] Hesychius Beta

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 21 12:36:46 MST 2006

Greg,
	I grabbed the HTML from the page.  I still never figured out how to
extract the data properly.  The HTML was very basic though, and didn't
take too long to strip out.  Thank you so much for getting me the data.
  It was invaluable to producing the lexicon.  I had spend much of a day
trying to follow their instructions-- unsuccessfully-- for downloading.
  I supposed if I had thought to merely grab the HTML I might have saved
time, but I had no idea it would be mostly plain text.  The actual
content took days of hand editing to get things cleaned up-- you were
right about that one, for sure.  Thanks again!  Blessings in your
travels and service!

	-Troy.