[sword-devel] Hesychius Beta

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 02:13:33 MST 2006

Troy,

I don't have a sword client installed at the moment on this machine
and I'm traveling... did you manage to get the beta section of the
Hesychius that you had mentioned a few days back?  I never did get the
chance to grab that before traveling and most of this week I'll be
working with my brother and his missions' group.  However, since I do
have my "development" computer with me, I could probably find a few
minutes to grab that section on words beginning with beta if you still
need it for this release.

--Greg