[sword-devel] API Information

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Fri Nov 17 14:48:26 MST 2006

Some time back, I wrote some very simple "training wheels" console apps that might be helpful. They show how to get a resource open, and get verses from the resource. If those would be helpful, I can try to track them down and make them available.

Are you able to build swordlib?

My experience was that it helped to be able to step thru swordlib calls with a debugger.