[sword-devel] API Information

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:31:27 MST 2006

Hey, I am also a new Sword Developer try to port sword to a mobile GTK/Linux
platform.   I am also looking for a quick 3 month time frame and am also
having trouble with getting started with the Sword APIs.   Maybe it's time
to start expanding the documentation.  Maybe set up a wiki so that us new
guys can share hints that got us started.

Keith Preston