[sword-devel] Portuguese Bible

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 16 10:56:38 MST 2006

Em Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:19:33 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts escreveu:

> Since taking down the
> Portuguese Bible module, probably the #1 question on sword-support is now
> WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PORTUGUESE BIBLE?!!!

	Will try.

	BTW, I am accepting contributors.  Due to several personal issues, I
haven’t been able even to start neither on the licensing front (of IBB’s VR or
XXI), nor on the scanning front (of SBU’s TB).  I would be willing to paß the
contacts and material I have to interested people.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 9406 7191 (cel)
Administrador de (Bases de) Dados         +55 (11) 2122 0302 (com)