[sword-devel] Portuguese Bible

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 15 20:19:33 MST 2006

Hey guys involved in the Portuguese Bible efforts.  Since taking down
the Portuguese Bible module, probably the #1 question on sword-support
is now WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PORTUGUESE BIBLE?!!!  If I might plead with
some of you to subscribe to sword-support, filter the [sword-support]
message to a folder and glance over them once in a while and answer the
ones that have to do with this issue, it would be a blessing to me.
Actually, we could use help on sword-support in general, if others are
interested in fielding questions.  Thank you for your consideration,

	-Troy.