[sword-devel] Re: Albanian Module.

Maurits Obbink Lists at Obbink.org
Wed May 31 06:32:17 MST 2006

Hi All,

I converted the Albanian Sword module to a Palmbibleplus Module and
since in Psalms al headings where missing (e.g. Palm 3: "A Psalm of
David, when he fled from Absalom his son." --> Albanian: "Psalm i
Davidit kur iku përpara Absalomit, birit të tij.") I added these from a
print version.
could I somehow back port these changes?

Regards,

Maurits Obbink.