[sword-devel] ESV Gen 21:1 missing space between words (may be others?)

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Wed May 10 18:45:09 MST 2006

http://www.crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?key=Genesis+21%3A1

It appears that a space is missing between "Lord" and "visited". It is
a little hard to tell, because there is an "X" cross-reference between
the words.

If you look closely at the other "X" cross-references between words,
there appears to be more space between most of the words, but not with
Gen 21:1.

I checked sword.exe 1.5.8 rc1 (I realize we are supposed to mostly be
checking the swordweb). It has a confirming problem. With footnotes
and cross references turned off, then Gen 21:1 reads:
1 The Lordvisited Sarah

I would suspect this isn't an isolated case of this problem, but I
don't have another example. I would speculate that the osis tags
didn't leave a space that is supposed to be there.

http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-43 (minor?)