[sword-devel] J B Phillips new testament

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed May 10 10:37:13 MST 2006

Hi there ........

I have at last located the correct person to look at the possibility of
a release of the JB Phillips New Testament version.  I have spoken to
him, and am hopeful of good co-operation.  He now has all our details,
and I have e-mailed him all the possibilities.  Unfortunately he is now
away for two weeks, and when he returns, I shall be away.  I expect to
begin negotiations in early June.  Please keep this one in prayer in the
meantime.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).