[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8rc3

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Tue Jun 27 07:16:19 MST 2006

Thanks for making this available.

> Compiled against latest SVN of SWORD engine.

Does this mean that we can/should do testing of the ESV module, and
report problems ... rather than testing limited to the web-site?
("Notes" and "Cross References" are mis-behaving in Mark 1 ... see
earlier problems reports)

> Newly added support (in engine) to look for books in ../library/ to
> support the proposed layout: Program Files\CrossWire\library\

My understanding is that this is now an allowed/endorsed directory
structure on Windows:

C:\Program Files\CrossWire\library\mods.d
C:\Program Files\CrossWire\library\modules
C:\Program Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project
C:\Program Files\CrossWire\LcdBible
C:\Program Files\CrossWire\BibleStudy
etc.

Seems to work based on a quick test. Great! Thanks.