[sword-devel] make rpm package - License?

Daniel Blake danblake at tcdr.com
Fri Jun 16 14:30:03 MST 2006

If Artem made an RPM would crosswire.org host it?  That would make the
module more accessible  and still fulfill the copyright agreement.

Or do we want to keep getting these type of modules by the installation
program to make sure they aren't burned to cd and distributed without
crosswires consent?

Just trying to get a feel for how this kind of thing wants to be
handled.  We (yea, like I'm part of we, I lurk alot) really don't want
to give the copyright holders any reason to balk.  If crosswire tows the
line very well that could lead to more copyright holders giving
permission to distribute their materials.

Daniel Blake