[sword-devel] Calvin's commentary

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 14 00:39:15 MST 2006

Hi there .........

Aaron Ulmer has just sent me a Sword module that was prepared by Dave
Hall (daveh at pvco.net)

He got it to me be e-mail to a google address he had created for the
purpose: log on to http://mail.google.com with username sworddev and
password sword123. It's still there as three zipped attachments.  I've
zipped it up in proper Sword fashion, but currently the only ftp upload
site I have access to is the bible.org site, and I really think this
ought to be on crosswire.  I'm happy to upload in the correct form for
Install Manager it if I can have upload access to Crosswire or maybe
someone else would like to do the job.  We ought to carry it - it's a
most valuable contribution.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).