[sword-devel] .Net/C# and Sword

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:30:45 MST 2006

Yes, I plan to stop working on the wxWidgets version. I've put up an
announcement on my webpage (http://emptycrate.com/node/106). I'm going
to try and organize the development a suite of applications for
churches, Biblestudy will be one of those applications.

The link above has a link to the precompiled .Net dll. It needs some
work, but is useable. Once I get things figured out I will make the
Visual Studio projects available.

-Jason