[sword-devel] .Net/C# and Sword

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 18 12:01:08 MST 2006

> It was my understanding that the BibleCS guys have been working on the
> new and updated version of BibleCS for a while. I don't have any
> intention to interrupt thier work. My main goal of getting sword +
> .net working together was to make sword more accessable to windows
> developers.

Not to suggest that I, for one, wouldn't like to see BibleCS more or
less die :), but it does indeed have a fair number of new features not
present in the last release (and a few more I haven't yet committed). It
most of all needs some polish -- and maybe an HTML renderer.

I don't have the new BCB yet, but maybe Troy can let us in on his plans
for the future of BibleCS with the new IDE.

--Chris