[sword-devel] .Net/C# and Sword

Jason Turner lefticus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:06:04 MST 2006

Martin,

It was my understanding that the BibleCS guys have been working on the
new and updated version of BibleCS for a while. I don't have any
intention to interrupt thier work. My main goal of getting sword +
.net working together was to make sword more accessable to windows
developers.

That said, anyone who wants to get involved in the rewrite is welcome
to. I'm not sure yet how / where I will host and organize the rewrite
of Biblestudy, I'll post here as I figure out what I am doing.

-Jason

http://emptycrate.com Games, Programming, Travel & other stuff