[sword-devel] Turkish module

vkaehne at doctors.org.uk vkaehne at doctors.org.uk
Sun Jan 15 20:08:51 MST 2006

Or rather gnomesword will make verses appear twic, while Bibletime will not show that there are two verses linked... Not sure what the Windows programme does here.

I suppose this is then something which needs to be dealt with at the application level.

I have done this now for all "missing" verses and am happy to make it again available once the copyright situation is sorted.

Peter