[sword-devel] tip about RTF/HTML control

Fabrizio Lanza aquilarubra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:36:31 MST 2006

 Hi,
yes, I was referring to the  Sword gui front-end. But I saw that there are
installation files for Linux also. Thus I thought it was not using win32
specific components (riched32.dll, etc.). I did not have a chance to try
Sword under Linux. Do you perhaps know how the issue was solved there?

 Kindest regards,

 Fabrizio Lanza