[sword-devel] BibleCS rcF3 and TRANSLATORS

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 23 02:46:34 MST 2006

Hi Troy .............

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> OK, let's try this one more time! :)  The note popout feature now uses the same display preferences as the module it is from.
This is wonderful!  Thanks.  Just as soon as you tell me there's a
release, I'll re-write the pages on bible.org to reflect this advance.
Thanks again.  Incidentally, I'm using the freefont unicode ttf fonts on
both Windows and Linux.  Debian and Ubuntu come with the fonts, and you
can get them from
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/freefont/freefont-ttf-20060126.tar.gz
These handle both Hebrew and the Greek very nicely.  Some of the unicode
fonts I've tried seem to handle one or the other well, but not both.
The new popout works perfectly now I can have whatever preferences I want.

Install manager seems fine too.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).