[sword-devel] BibleCS rcF2 and TRANSLATORS

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 22 02:44:49 MST 2006

Hi Troy ...........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> The best I could do without changing much code was to add a "Popout Note" menu choice.  It is available when you click on a note in the text.
See the note for Matt 2:18 note 18.1 in the Greek bits.  The default
font in the new popout seems to support the Hebrew OK - but the Greek is
wierd in parts, and so far, I haven't found a way of changing the font
in the popout.  It's also a bit on the small size on my setup.  Useable,
but a bit of a strain on the eyes.  My age has something to do with
that, I'm sure.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).