[sword-devel] BibleCS rcF2 and TRANSLATORS

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Aug 21 20:12:54 MST 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> If anyone is willing to update a uilocales.d/ translation file for the
> new features, or submit any new languages, please post your intentions
> here.

I once sent fixes to Finnish locale maintainer. It took quite a long
time for him to react. I could send fixes here but I don't have Windows,
only Linux, and BibleCS don't work well with Wine. I definitely want to
see the translations in the real context.

Is it possible to realease bugfix relases of BibleCS more often and
include language fixes? I think I could make it until the end of the
year. (BibleCS has not followed the open source cathcword "release
often, relase early".)

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland