[sword-devel] NetSword

veritosproject at gmail.com veritosproject at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:52:06 MST 2006

I have started to port Sword (actually JSword) to the .NET Framework.

I have so far ported org.crosswire.common.history,
o.cw.common.activate, and a couple files from o.cw.common.util.

If anyone wants to help on this project, just email me.

Currently Implementing: org.crosswire.common.util.*
Already Implemented: Filter, URLFilter,
Iterator is going to be a mess because the structures differ greatly
between C# and Java.  CollectionUtil is also kind of odd.
I don't know the parallel with the .class structure in Java, so the
o.cw.common.history stuff might be malimplemented.  I'll post my code
eventually.