[sword-devel] HTML Designers / Papyri Database

L.Allan-pbio paraclete at bibleinverse.org
Thu Aug 3 07:28:49 MST 2006

Seems to work ok with WinXp-SP2 and IE6 ... but I don't understand
what you are doing or what to look for. I moved and resized the
highlight boxes, and didn't notice any jumpiness. Then I dragged the
actual picture around, and didn't notice jumpiness.

What I did notice ... when I resized the highlight box to be taller,
it became larger than the picture, and I wasn't able to reduce the
height ???

HTH