[sword-devel] SwordModuleCreator

William Canfield canfield at nord-com.net
Wed Oct 19 01:53:22 MST 2005

Hello,

I have uploaded an updated version of SwordModuleCreator for those who are interested.
You can find it at https://sourceforge.net/projects/modulecreator

I have also uploaded a few screenshots so you can get an idea of what the program looks like.

The file is called SwordModuleCreator_src_20051019

It now includes a modified version of MySpell called wxSpeller which provides an interface to wxWidgets as well
as the ability to add new words dynamically.
I have also provided a simple dialog for choosing the dictionary to use for spell checking. This is under the menu option "Preferences/settings".

You will need wxWidgets 2.4.2 or greater to compile the source. I shall try and upload an executable for Windows in the next few days.

I would be interested in any feedback from those who have tried it out.