[sword-devel] BibleCS Installer

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 13 17:30:06 MST 2005

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback ... I don't see InnoSetup as an option ... at least that approach wouldn't be anything I could help with. I've never used it, and I have a fair amount of experience with NSIS ... and the overhead is only about 34kb (although that isn't much of an issue with multi-megabyte installs since the resources tend to be several megs)

I'm not all that eager to be responsible for putting the installer together ... there is a lot that can go wrong and it really needs input from people who are aware of the numerous applications that might want to co-exist together sharing the same resources. I'd gladly hand off the work so far on the nsis installer proto to anyone who wants to carry on and wrap it up.

Lynn