[sword-devel] User Module Maintenence Framework

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 25 16:15:47 MST 2005

The United Bible Societies have asked for the ability for their
translators to upload their work in progress Bibles to our SWORDWeb tool
(The Bible Tool) so they might let people proofread their work online.

We've also been wanting to develop a framework that would allow our
users to upload and maintain their own modules, and for testers to
'rate' these modules so we might easily determine the ones ready to be
moved to the official CrossWire download area.

If you have SQL/JSP/Java experience and would like to help in this
effort, we'd love to have the help.