[sword-devel] SWORDWeb Footnotes / ESV

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Nov 25 15:22:52 MST 2005

The ESV contracts have been signed and an initial cut of the ESV module
is available for web use only at:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV#cv

Before we can release the module for download, Crossway will need to ok
the quality of the module.  The last remaining item we'd like to enable
are the footnotes in the module.  I believe they are encoded correctly,
but for us to show them off, we need to extend SWORDWeb to publish a
footnote mechanism.

I'd like to have hover over footnote markers in the text, and also
possibly a list of the footnotes at the bottom of the page, written out.

If anyone has experience working on SWORDWeb (or would like to first get
up to speed with the current webapp) and would like to add these
features, we'd love to have you help!