[sword-devel] Prebuilt Python bindings for Windows

Bryant Huang glossa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:24:18 MST 2005

Hi,

I've spent a long time now trying simply to build the latest SVN copy of
Sword on my Windows system (first with Cygwin, second with MSYS) with no
success. Ultimately, I'd like to have Python bindings for the Sword
library on Windows, to basically accomplish what is exemplified in
sword/bindings/swig/sword.pl (except in Python rather than Perl).

Can someone directly provide me with such prebuilt Windows
libraries/binaries or teach me how to create them myself, step by step?
I could not find sufficient documentation or relevant posts on this topic.

Thank you so very much!
Bryant